Support me by visiting the ads below....Thanks

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Malaysia Food Blog, Malaysia Travel Blog - Axian Dim Sum



I had received an Axian Dim Sum email last month....
and I find really like the place called Axian Dim Sum....cos I like Dim Sum.....

Subsequently, I posted this Axian Dim Sum post to my blog here with the all the photos from the email.
Afterthat, I only realise that actually all this photos come from a blog called http://www.vkeong.com.

All viewers and readers at my blog here kindly visit this blog at

This website is a Malaysia Food Blog and also a travel blog.....

My comments on this website are as follows:-

The photos is just large enough and with good quality.
It recommend many place with the nice food to eat....
Nice layout and header of the blog as well....etc

Viewers and readers at my site kindly visit this blog.....
THANKS.....

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails