Support me by visiting the ads below....Thanks

Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank you qoutes

Not what we give,
But what we share,
For the gift
without the giver
Is bare.
James Russell Lowell

I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.

G.K. Chesterton

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Mark Twain

Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.

William Feather


Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls.
David Thomas

I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.
William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails